Strategic consulting. Awareness Programs. Advisory to start-ups.
– Status: Co-Founder and CTO of Securitude Cyber Solutions, a boutique consulting firm based in Paris, France
– Member since: October, 2017
– Languages: English, Hebrew.
– Geographic coverage: International. Based in Paris, France.
– My clients are: Executives of Large and mid-size enterprises, as well as young start-ups, in need of strategic counselling regarding their long term plan for integrating cyber security in their daily operations, and help with raising cyber security awareness amongst their staff members.
– What I do: I translate business needs into technical cyber security specifications and long term plans, and translate complex technical concepts into terms executives and staff members can understand.
– How it helps: Cyber Security has become an integral part of business decisions made by executives and board members on a daily basis. However, in order to make sound decisions, you need an expert by your side that can make sure you understand all the important, necessary and relevant details, while allowing you to ignore the hype.
– My background: Before co-founding Securitude Cyber Solutions in 2016, I was the Senior Information Security Specialist at the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), Head of Security Intelligence for the Israel E-Gov agency, and Head of Information Security Audits for Aman, a leading Israeli consulting firm. I hold a BA in Computer Science from the Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) in Hertzlya, Israel and an MBA from the International School of Management (ISM) in Paris, France. My thesis was on the ways to better write, implement and enforce organizational policies. I am also a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).