Secretary General CyAN
– Status: Consultant in EU and French public affairs
– Member since : Founding member
– Languages: French, English, Dutch
– Geographic coverage: International. Based in Paris, France.
– My clients are: International or local companies, associations.
– What I do: strategic counseling, policy monitoring and messaging, policy analysis and audits, campaign planning, association and alliance management, media relations, engagement, advocacy, event management, training.
– How it helps: Public Affairs is an increasingly important part of everyday business. Indeed, public affairs activities help steer organisations across the political landscape so they are fully engaged with the relevant issues. It includes new legislations in the field of cybersecurity or the fight againt cybercrime, that can lead to a change in the way business is done.
– My background: I have been a consultant in public affairs since 2008, currently coordinating CyAN as Secretary General. From 2008 to 2013, I was based in Brussels and worked for the European and Belgian associations of Internet Services Providers, advising them on l issues related to cybercrime, data retention/protection, online frauds.