Expert in R&D tax credits
– Status: Managing partner at ILCEOS, management consulting on R&D financing.
– Member since : September 2015
– Languages: French, English.
– Geographic coverage: International. Based in Paris, France.
– My clients are: companies of all sizes (from start up, SMEs and large companies such as AREVA, PUBLICIS or GE-ALSTOM) of all sectors (industry, software, etc.), involved in R&D activities and operating in France, Europe, and internationally. I work with the R&D, Finance and tax departments.
– What I do: I provide consulting services in the field of R&D financing.
– How it helps: I help our clients to get European and national grants for their innovative projects. I have an extensive practice in the field of R&D tax credits and help to comply with the scientific and administrative requirements of the funding organisations. I also give advice related to the appropriate combination of the various incentives. I put a strong focus on building long term relationships with my clients in order to become a reliable partner of their development.
– My background: after a few years in the field of economic studies, I started in 1999 to provide consulting services related to R&D financing. I founded ILCEOS in 2006 and I still manage the company.