There’s a whole other world, other than firewalls, it’s time to wake up
– Status: Private advisor to CIOs specialising in preventing cyber security threats
– Member since: November 2018
– Languages: English
– Geographic coverage: Based in Sydney, Australia
– My clients Are: Ideal Organisations with up to and around 500 – 3,000 employees ideally, However i also work with ASX Multi Nationals Up to 20,000 Employees
– What I do:
– Attack Simulations
– Vertical Movement assessments
– User Attack Engagements
– Speaking and conferences + Workshops for engineers and executive security leaders – (CIOs, CTOs etc)
– How it helps: Adapting a different mindset as an attackers scope is so large organisations need to be aware and prepared. Anything can happen, it’s the real world. Be prepared.
– My background: I didnt go to university, i don’t have any formal qualifications. I do however have two written books and i know how to destroy an organisation for everything they have. I started as a network engineer early in my career then moved into penetration testing and ‘hacking’ – Now i work with technology and business leaders who aren’t afraid to step outside their comfort zone to build a bench mark level reputation, because that’s how you secure organisations not following what everyone else is doing – that’s a nil-all strategy. The best teacher is experience and practically doing and learning something, only if you love it.