CyAN is proud to participate in the 20th Annual Session of the Homeland & Global Security Forum, to take place in Geneva (Switzerland) from October 24 to 27 2018. In this framework, a special Programme will be dedicated to cybersecurity & Information Governance with a focus on crypto-due diligence.
Among the topics to be addressed :
- What about the uncontrollable side-effects of a world of technologies that challenge our societies: Fake News
- How to fight against the new criminality born from the perverse use of technologies?
- How to ensure transparency and fight against the underground dimension of certain electronic exchanges
- Decryption and regulation of crypto-currencies
- Development of crypto-due diligence
We hope to meet you there!