If you wish to contribute to a safer online world as a way to foster personal and professional development of people and of our societies, you should consider joining us.
What are the benefits of CyAN’s membership?
- Access to a pool of advisors: exchange of good practices, sharing of knowledge and experiences, networking, possibility to participate in projects shared with other members
- Support of CyAN to your own initiatives: conferences, publications…
- Access to international institutions on behalf of CyAN
- Your profile listed in our data base that is made publicly available to members and third parties looking for consultants. Publicity about your competences on our website
- Access to co-working offices in central Paris
In the last year, CyAN had the pleasure to work with honorable organisations for partnerships and events:
- Event Online Hate Speech in Lagos, Nigeria
- Bloomberg and CyAN events on Blockchain
- IT for Business cybersecurity event
- VivaTech Paris
- CyAN concluded initial partnership with the French association CESIN
- CyAN and Cercle K2 breakfast on encryption
- CyAN and CLUSIF partners for a discussion on cyber-insurance at the CHEA school
- Cybersec Forum in Krakow
- CyAN concluded basic partnership with SecureSphere
- Kaspersky Academic Partner Summit
- CyAN and Cercle K2 breakfast on human resources
- LearnExplore Cybertech Tel Aviv
- Forum FIC
Our members were invited to promote CyAN in events:
- AFAS breakfast on science and innovation
- Wimar Youth Forum
- Preventica Fair
- European Cyber Day
- Armenian Finance Sector’s conference
- Milipol Paris
- European Data Forum
- Business Continuity Institute Swiss Chapter, Regional Forum suisse romande
And CyAN participated in European projects
- Europol – OSINT
- European Commission – Mandola
- European Commission – experts’ group on fake news
- Cybersec Programme committee
Who can apply ?
Membership is open to individuals who embrace the values of CyAN and wish to participate in activities within the scope of the Association.
Admissions are based upon review of an application by the Board, according to the conditions established in the Articles of Association and the House Rules, available below.
How to become a member?
Application to join CyAN is made upon recommendation of an existing member. The vouching member shall ensure that the applicant understands and complies with the values and objectives of the association.
- Members are advisors whose integrity, knowledge, experience and appreciation of other disciplines are deemed to be useful to achieving the goals of the association.
- Members apply on an individual basis.
- Members can be independent consultants or professionals, in-house advisers (employees), civil servants, law enforcement agents, judiciary professionals, academia.
- The association is open in terms of age, skills/expertise as long as applicants do have a genuine interest in the topic.
If you are interested in joining CyAN but you do not know any existing member, please contact us and provide us with information on your expertise and motivation.
Articles of Association
Image creation and illustration: Rudolphe Sebti – www.rudolphesebti.com