Security Client Executive
– Status: Client Executive at IBM Security
– Member since: January 2019
– Languages: English and Chinese
– Geographic coverage: Australia and Asia
– My clients are: Critical national information infrastructure operators
– What I do: I manage the sales and delivery of IBM security software and services to enterprise customers.
– How it helps: Our global footprint gives us enormous insight into the rapidly changing threatscape, and our deep security relationships with enterprise and government customers give us the opportunity to contribute to corporate solutions as well as public-private partnerships in the cybersecurity domain.
– My background: I have 25 years experience in management consulting and operations roles in the information technology and communications sector, in the Asia Pacific region, the Middle East and Africa. Much of my work has been focussed on service management and operations of digital businesses – in banking, telecommunications, e-commerce, media and entertainment.
I have a Masters Degree in Business Administration from the Australian Graduate School of Management and a Masters Degree in Cybersecurity, Strategy and Diplomacy from the Australian Defence Force Academy.
I am particularly interested in society’s response to the shortage of skills and lack of diversity in the cybersecurity workforce, in the evolving role of public-private partnerships in the cybersecurity domain, and in the application of artificial intelligence to helping humans protect ourselves against cyber threats.