Privacy expert (cybersecurity and data protection)
– Status: Founder and CEO at Privacy Impact
– Member since: December 2017
– Languages: French, english
– Geographic coverage: International. Based in Paris, France.
– My clients are: from local startups to international companies and public bodies of all sectors (new technologies, industry, e-commerce sector, banks, insurances) operating in France and Europe.
– What I do: I provide technical and legal advices on cybersecurity and privacy. I evaluate your data processing and your compliance with the GDPR. I collaborate to your project management, I assist you in the expertise of your DPO and I carry out specific trainings.
– How it helps: I help you to optimize your risk management and to define legal strategies. I transform your need for security into a competitive advantage. I offer you concrete and effective solutions adapted to your environment for your data protection and for your privacy.
– My background: I am IT and legal expert in Privacy (PhD in Computer Science, LLM in Private Law), former-expert of CNIL the France’s data protection watchdog. I work on audit, advising and teaching missions. I worked from 2001 till 2012 as engineer and scientific researcher in signal processing and artificial intelligence. At the CNIL from 2012 till 2015, I worked on the writing of the GDPR and on providing risk management assets for the data protection laws. I participate also from 1996 to the Internet development and to its tools at ICANN and ISOC.