Strategic Adviser in competitive intelligence and cybersecurity
– Statuts: Strategic Adviser in competitive intelligence and cybersecurity
– Member since: March 2017
– Languages: French, English
– Geographic coverage: International. Based in Neuilly/Seine, France.
– My clients are: International or local companies,
– What I do: strategic counselling, I provide training, audits, advice on: competitive intelligence, operational risk, security, cybersecurity and fraud,
– How it helps: I help my clients to collect, analyse and protect their information. Influences are also implemented if needed..
– My background: I have been a consultant since 2009. My activities include:
Planning and advice, Geo-economy and geostrategic stakes, operational approach
Decision –making support: monograph of company map ( actors, competitors, markets), own diligence, business development.
Strategic intelligence: business and competitive intelligence, strategic analysis, risk management, informative risk, crisis management, cybersecurity, knowledge management
Operation of Influence: E-reputation, negotiation, war of Information, strategy and communication of influence and lobbying, strategical marketing