Adviser in business security
– Status: Founder and principal consultant at OPFOR Intelligence (https://opforintel.com)
– Member since : October 2015
– Languages: French, English
– Geographic coverage: International. Based in Paris, France.
– My clients are: private & public companies of all size (depending on scope, missions and requirements I will work alone or with an ad-hoc team of trusted experts).
– What I do: Consulting and audit in IT & physical security – Cyber crisis management exercises (full scenarios design and exercise management) – Security awareness and training programs
– How it helps: I am missioned by executive management, CISOs and security managers to assist on specific or global security projects and issues. Fully integrating the culture of cybersecurity and physical security with Business Intelligence best practices, information protection and communication, I am uniquely positioned to address security issues globally. I offer a fully custom, full-spectrum approach to security, delivered into thoughtful, exhaustive and highly readable deliverable. From assisting a boutique law firm defending against threats both physical and logical to designing custom Serious Games and realistic cyber crisis scenarios for major critical infrastructure clients, I have experience working with clients all sizes and shapes.
– My background: I graduated in corporate protection and Economic Intelligence from the French National Institute for Advanced Studies in Security and Justice (INHESJ), a French public research institute under Prime Minister authority. I am certified by the French National Center for Prevention and Protection (CNPP) and the Confederation of Fire Protection Association Europe for physical security auditing. Before this, I spent 15 years as a dedicated cybersecurity entrepreneur, journalist & analyst both in media & within IT security companies. I also have an extensive experience teaching at various higher education establishments.