– Status: philosophical engineering and counselling, change management consulting, Managing Partner at Noetic Bees (S.A.S)
– Member since: February 2016
– Languages: French, English
– Geographic coverage: France. Based in Lyon, France.
– My clients are: large and medium companies of many sectors (industry, social field, healthcare and banks),
– What I do: I provide strategic advice based on philosophical engineering. I do philosophical counselling (one to one).
– How it helps: I help my clients integrate philosophy and human sciences in their change management’s strategy. Change is always a question about identity, meaning and “foundations”. I can advise on philosophy, human sciences and social sciences, allow my clients to make relevant decisions for their strategy. Moreover, philosophy is the best way people can appropriate, responsibly, the meaning of the change. For example, we work with staff member on their professional identity and conceptualize it. We use socratic’s dialog and mind-mapping. So they can think about their own identity.
– My background: I have been teaching philosophy in France after my graduate in philosophy (Master Degree at Jean Moulin Université Lyon 3). I went to United States to learn more about philosophical counselling and consulting. I’m a certified member of the American Philosophical Practioners Association (New York City College). Then I founded Noetic Bees SAS in 2013 to pollinate the world of philosophy in a integrative and open way. Philosophy needs to be engage with others disciplines if she wants to remains relevant. I received an award for the creation of my business (innovation award from ville de Lyon, Fondation des Universités et Crédit Mutuel 2013). I am 29 years old and I have been a consultant for 5 years.