– Status: Hervé WOLFF, Attorney at law, Partner at LG Avocats, Luxembourg business law firm
– Member since : September 2015
– Languages: French, English
– Geographic coverage: International. Based in Luxembourg.
– My clients are: large and medium companies of the media, e-commerce, and IT sector, operating in Luxembourg, International law firms
– What I do: providing legal advice on Information Technology and Intellectual Property law, E-commerce, Data Protection, Cybercrime
– How it helps: Assisting clients with legal issues, representing them before the public authorities and the Luxembourg courts
– My background: After graduating in Business law in Stockholm and in Multimedia Law and Computer Systems in Strasbourg, I have been a lawyer with LG Avocats since 2007, advising a broad range of clients on all aspects of Information Technology law. I have also practicing commercial and employment litigation for many years, and I regularly publish articles, the most recent one being the Luxembourg Chapter of “Communications: regulation and outsourcing Global Guide”, to be published by Thomson Reuters, in October 2015