– Status: Managing partner and attorney-at-law at Dr. Dzsinich Law Office (founded in 2008), Member of the Advisory Board of Communication Providers at EUROPOL (The Hague, The Netherlands), Board Member of CyAN (Paris, France), Partner at CyCap (Paris, France), High-Level Expert Group Member of the European Commission regarding fake news/online misinformation (Brussels, Belgium). Greg is a Certified Information Privacy Professional / Europe (CIPP/E) and a member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals, IAPP (Portsmouth, USA).
– Member since: September 2015.
– Languages: English, German, Hungarian.
– Geographic coverage: International, based in Budapest, services provided per the clients’ expectations
– My clients are: My working experience includes multinationals, start-up companies and government sector (Council of Europe).
– What I do: Strategic, legal, dispute resolution, privacy, cybersecurity/crime, audit, compliance and regulatory advisory.
– How it helps: Advisory is a special mixture in the IT field. A pure business or legal minded provider without the relevant and up-to-date understanding of technology may not provide the quality of service expected by the clients. I am providing this mixture of services. Technology is a fast race which requires a close and trusted contact to tailor the services so they are useful not only today but in the long term. It is my pleasure and my commitment to support my clients this way.
– My background: In the multinational world, I served as the Intellectual Property Rights Lead at Microsoft and after that as the Chief Legal Counsel at T-Systems based in Budapest. I was the moderator of the Internet Legal Team of Deutsche Telekom. I represented my employers at the American Chamber of Commerce and at the Joint Venture Association. I was entitled to be a member of the Council of Copyright Experts for 5 years. My EU related practice was received at the European Patent Office as I was working for the Patent Directorate and the European Relation Unit (2004-2005, Munich); within the EU funded MANDOLA Project against hate speech (2016, Brussels); and also, as High-Level Expert Group Member of the EU Commission regarding fake news/online misinformation (2018, Brussels). As a lawyer, I gained significant experiences at the GÖHMANN Law Firm in Hanover, at the Bérczes Law Office and at the SBG&K Law Offices in Budapest. I was elected as the founding chair of the Hungarian Association of Info-Communication Lawyers and was elected as the local chair of the Business Software Alliance for 2 years.