Expert in Digital Risk Management
– Status: Founding partner of Heptagone digital risk management and security sarl
– Member since : April 2016
– Languages: French, English
– Geographic coverage: International. Based in Geneva, Switzerland.
– My clients are: International and local companies, public institutions
– What I do: Within HEPTAGONE firm, I am responsible for all technical and audit activities on matters relating to security and for cyber security, investigation and digital forensic services. I have indeed developed my expertise in the areas of information, legal investigations in the fight against delinquency, organized crime and cyber criminality.
Director of the “European Centre for Research and Analysis on Cyberthreats” (CERAC) at Strasbourg University, I am lecturer in Masters 2 at Strasbourg University, Paris Dauphine University and Normandy Business School.
– How it helps: I provide a comprehensive range of services relating to digital security, as well as commercial and legal investigations (business intelligence). This is particularly relevant to help my clients on online reputation and cyber governance, but also the provision of premium services in the field of digital forensics.
– My background : An officer in French army and Gendarmerie Nationale in France, I left Gendarmerie in 2014 with a rank of Colonel, in order to set up HEPTAGONE Digital Risk Management & Security. An engineer from the Special Military School of Saint Cyr, I have a university degree in electronics, mathematics and automated systems, as well as obtaining a LLM (DESS) in defence and security law.
I am also an Auditor of the Institute of Advanced Studies in National Defence (Institut des Hautes Etudes de la Défense Nationale) in 2010.